1st Shift - Medical Assembler
The Plymouth Pro Staff team is currently seeking individuals for medical assembly! This opportunity's primary responsibility will be to perform a variety of assembly and inspection operations following written procedures to meet production and quality requirements. This company is located in the Plymouth area and is on 2nd Shift They have a great culture and are looking for individuals who are looking to be apart of something bigger than themselves. This is a long term temporary indefinite position with the chance to go to temp-to-hire for the right individual. If you are interested in learning more apply now, or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference ID: 276386.
- Sets up equipment needed for assembly/inspection as per process specification.
- Utilize both manual and automatic machine operation.
- Assembles component parts as per print.
- Inspect parts and/or completed assemblies.
- Visually and/or dimensionally inspects parts and/or completed assemblies for conformance to specifications.
- May package assemblies for shipment.
- Complete required documentation.
- Cross train in other departments.
- Perform other functions as required.
- Must have worked with a microscope in a professional environment.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED.
- Entry level manufacturing experience preferred.
- Previous light assembly experience helpful.
- Comprehend and follow detailed instruction written in English.
- Must possess the ability to recognize obvious defects in workmanship.
- Ability to read blueprints is a plus.
- Ability to pass meet client requirements.