Customer Service - Team member in Food Service
Help Wanted: Customer Service/ Food Service Team Members! Do you have a never-ending smile, a passion for food service and people, and believe in being a part of something bigger? Our Entry Level Team Members encompass all of these characteristics with their amazing personalities, excellent customer service and desire for success! The Customer Service & Food Service Team Member positions include a variety of roles such as; customer service, line servers, greeters, bussers, and dishwashers!
Our Team Member shifts:
· AM Food Service Team Member Shift: 8am - 5pm. The day shift is very flexible we have full time or part time we require a minimum of 4 shifts a week, most shifts are 6 hours in length between the hours of 8am to 5pm , including a Friday or Saturday shift.
· PM Food Service Team Member Shift: 4pm - 10pm. The evening shift is very flexible we have full time or part time we require a minimum of 3 shifts a week, most shifts are 4-6 hours in length between the hours of 4pm to 9:30pm on weekdays ( weekends we close at 10pm!), including a Friday or Saturday shift.
About our Entry Level Customer Service / Food Service Team Members:
You will receive world class training that will shape a positive culture, high-energy, and passion for the freshest soups, salads and sandwiches around! We pride ourselves on fast and friendly customer service, while fostering direct and genuine relationships with our guests! Every position in Café Zupas is important and nothing is more important than our guests, so good customer service is an absolute must!
Entry-Level Customer Service / Food Service Team Member Requirements:
· No experience required!
· Passion for food service & customer satisfaction
· Friendly & outgoing personality
· Enjoy a fast-paced work environment
· Desire for success
Entry-Level Customer Service/ Food Service Team Member Responsibilities:
· Team members work and thrive in a fun, exciting, fast-paced restaurant environment!
· Provide fast & friendly customer service in our restaurant while fostering direct and genuine relationships with our guests
· Not only will you get paid while having fun in our restaurant, but you will also enjoy a job with growth through hard work and dedication all while creating the best experience for team members and guests alike.
· Plus: You will never work Sundays, smell like a grill, or work with a fryer!
Come be the new face at Cafe Zupas!
Apply for Customer Service - Team member in Food Service
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly