Sr Admin Assistant | Stores & Ops HR
Senior Administrative AssistantAbout This OpportunityProvides administrative support to two Sr. Directors in Human Resources and their teams. Maintains a high degree of confidentiality and independence. Responsibilities
- Calendar, email and voicemail management while proactively anticipating challenges and conflicting priorities
- Lead role in planning functional team meetings and events, including proactive agenda creation and distribution of meeting notes
- Coordination of recurring meeting agendas and logistics, and collection and distribution of relevant supporting materials to appropriate attendees
- Supporting the healthy team culture along with leaders by ensuring smooth logistical onboarding of new team members to the team, assisting with planning for team offsite meetings and surfacing areas of potential improvement to leadership
- Coordination of enterprise event logistics management
- Responsible for making domestic and international travel arrangements
- Interact with all levels of internal global team members and external partners
- Create/edit presentations and correspondence for review with minimal instruction
- Responsible for budget reconciliation and expense processes
- Work collaboratively with other administrative assistants
- Train new administrative assistants
- High School diploma/College degree preferred
- 4 years relevant work experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Task oriented, organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks; flexible with a high degree of initiative, and ability to balance fluctuating workload.
- Strong prioritizing, organization, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Impeccable integrity
- Ability to work well with all levels of team members domestically and globally, throughout Target Corporation.