Housekeeping Services Assistant - Part Time
Presbyterian Homes & Services - Langton Place is seeking a Part Time Housekeeping Services Assistant for its team. This position may include working every other weekend and scheduled holidays.
About this Community
1910 W County Road D
Roseville, MN 55112
Set on 14 acres in a residential area of Roseville, this community offers skilled nursing care in two types of settings—long-term living "neighborhoods" and transitional care for shorter stays aimed at rehabilitation and recovery. Join our close-knit team as we provide high quality and compassionate care.
As an employee you can take advantage of a variety of amenities such as:
- Off-street parking
- Discounted employee meals
- Beautiful wooded walking trails
- Monthly employee appreciation events
This community offers the following care options: Care Center/Long Term Care, Transitional Care/Rehab
The housekeeping services staff is responsible for maintaining and assuring uncompromising levels of cleanliness in work areas, buildings and grounds. The housekeeping services staff is responsible for maintaining an attractive and comfortable home in an environment consistent with regulations and established policies and procedures.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
• General cleaning, floor care, washing, sanitizing, polishing furniture/fixtures, waste removal, stocking supplies, cleaning windows, collecting laundry from resident rooms and designated areas, sorting, labeling, washing, drying and distributing linens, and resident personal clothing per assigned schedule, ironing articles as required, inspecting laundry and linen, informing supervisor of replacement needs for communication with residents/families, and other duties as assigned.
• Ensure that housekeeping and laundry supplies are replenished in work areas.
• Ensure that equipment, tools, and supplies are cleaned and properly stored at the end of each shift.
- Must have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with residents, coworkers, family members, visitors, and the general public.
- Must possess the ability to take direction, prioritize duties, and organize work with others.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.