LITIGATION SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Litigation Support Specialist
The Office of the Minnesota Attorney General is accepting resumes for an entry level Litigation Support Specialist. Applicants have the opportunity to be part of an office that makes a difference every day in the lives of Minnesota citizens.
Responsibilities: Successful applicants will join a dedicated group of IT professionals who support litigation technology used by the Office. You will provide support on data conversion, processing, loading, and exporting; perform database maintenance of review fields, choices, and metadata; review quality control of incoming and outgoing productions; provide technical support to staff on litigation tools; and work on e-discovery, imaging, and trial technology projects.
Required Technical Skills:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree and at least two years related experience. Litigation experience desirable.
- Intermediate knowledge of multiple ESI platforms desirable
- Experience loading data into document review tools
- Knowledge of litigation lifecycle and stages of document review
- Ability to manage competing, complex projects and demands
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Detail-oriented, with a strong work ethic
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
Employment with the office may make you eligible to have your student loans forgiven after a period of service and payments. (For more information, visit www.studentaid.ed.gov/sa/repay-loans/forgiveness-cancellation/public-service.)
Please express your interest in the position by submitting a cover letter and resume that includes relevant experience and education as follows:
Office of the Minnesota Attorney General
Attention: June Walsh
445 Minnesota Street, Suite 900
St. Paul, MN 55101
The Minnesota Attorney General is an equal opportunity employer. If you need reasonable accommodation for a disability, please call June Walsh at (651) 757-1199 or (651) 297-7206 (TTY), or 800-366-4812 (TTY toll free) to arrange an accommodation.