The Payroll Accountant is responsible to perform a variety of accounting functions including journal entries, payroll, account reconciliations, financial reporting, fixed assets, restricted funds, and other accounting duties, as needed.
To apply, send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website to view the entire job posting and to learn more: www.guildincorporated.org
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field with 1-2 years’ experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to explain financial and payroll information.
- Organizational skills, detail oriented, managing priorities and deadlines, and strong problem solving.
- Knowledge of general ledger, payroll processing, and benefit systems monitoring.
- Strong skills in using personal computers and related software for accounting, word processing, and spreadsheet applications.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Promote an inclusive, diverse, culturally competent and respectful work environment.
- Non-profit experience is desired.
- Coordinate and prepare all aspects of payroll
- Complete monthly journal entries, reconciliations, and month-end close activities
- Assist with special projects and serve as a back-up for other accounting functions as needed
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- 403 (b) Retirement plan
- Vacation, PTO, Sick Time
- 8 Paid Holidays and 1 floating holiday
Join Our Team: About Guild Incorporated
Fueled by passion, knowledge, and innovation, we are a team of employees, volunteers, board members, supporters, and other community members with one mission: to help people with mental illness lead quality lives. Unified by the belief that individuals are larger than the definition of their illness, we provide recovery-focused community treatment and rehabilitation services. We focus on wellness for those we serve and for each other. At Guild, “work/life balance” is more than a catch-phrase. It’s a commitment, demonstrated by our flexible work schedule opportunities, wellness programs, and benefits. Online and in-person training and staff development assure continued growth both for our organization and for our employees.
Guild Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for Payroll Accountant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly