The Payroll Accountant is responsible to perform a variety of accounting functions including journal entries, payroll, account reconciliations, financial reporting, fixed assets, restricted funds, and other accounting duties, as needed.
To apply, send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website to view the entire job posting and to learn more: www.guildincorporated.org
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field with 1-2 years’ experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to explain financial and payroll information.
- Organizational skills, detail oriented, managing priorities and deadlines, and strong problem solving.
- Knowledge of general ledger, payroll processing, and benefit systems monitoring.
- Strong skills in using personal computers and related software for accounting, word processing, and spreadsheet applications.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Promote an inclusive, diverse, culturally competent and respectful work environment.
- Non-profit experience is desired.
- Coordinate and prepare all aspects of payroll
- Complete monthly journal entries, reconciliations, and month-end close activities
- Assist with special projects and serve as a back-up for other accounting functions as needed
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- 403 (b) Retirement plan
- Vacation, PTO, Sick Time
- 8 Paid Holidays and 1 floating holiday
Join Our Team: About Guild Incorporated
Fueled by passion, knowledge, and innovation, we are a team of employees, volunteers, board members, supporters, and other community members with one mission: to help people with mental illness lead quality lives. Unified by the belief that individuals are larger than the definition of their illness, we provide recovery-focused community treatment and rehabilitation services. We focus on wellness for those we serve and for each other. At Guild, “work/life balance” is more than a catch-phrase. It’s a commitment, demonstrated by our flexible work schedule opportunities, wellness programs, and benefits. Online and in-person training and staff development assure continued growth both for our organization and for our employees.
Guild Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer.