Housekeeping Services Assistant - On Call
Presbyterian Homes & Services - Waverly Gardens of North Oaks, MN is seeking an On Call Housekeeping Services Assistant for its team. This position may include working every other weekend and scheduled holidays.
About this Community
Sheltered by ten acres of lush parkland, Waverly Gardens architecture reflects an aura of Old World Charm that has been revitalized and paired with today's most luxurious amenities. The community is located 15 miles north of St. Paul, just off I-35E, with nearby lakes, trails and parks.
As an employee you can take advantage of a variety of amenities such as:
- Off-street parking
- Discounted employee meals
- Free Fitness Center access
- Employee recognition parties
This community offers the following care options: Assisted Living, Assisted Living with Memory Care, Enhanced Assisted Living, and Care Center/Long Term Care
The housekeeping services staff is responsible for maintaining and assuring uncompromising levels of cleanliness in work areas, buildings and grounds. The housekeeping services staff is responsible for maintaining an attractive and comfortable home in an environment consistent with regulations and established policies and procedures.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
• General cleaning, floor care, washing, sanitizing, polishing furniture/fixtures, waste removal, stocking supplies, cleaning windows, collecting laundry from resident rooms and designated areas, sorting, labeling, washing, drying and distributing linens, and resident personal clothing per assigned schedule, ironing articles as required, inspecting laundry and linen, informing supervisor of replacement needs for communication with residents/families, and other duties as assigned.
• Ensure that housekeeping and laundry supplies are replenished in work areas.
• Ensure that equipment, tools, and supplies are cleaned and properly stored at the end of each shift.
- Must have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with residents, coworkers, family members, visitors, and the general public.
- Must possess the ability to take direction, prioritize duties, and organize work with others.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.