Facilities Manager / Environmental Services Director
Interlude - Fridley (a division of Presbyterian Homes & Services) is seeking a Facilities Manager / Environmental Services Director for its team.
About this Community
Interlude Restorative Suites
520 Osborne Road NE
Fridley, MN 55432
Interlude Restorative Suites is an exceptional 50 bed transitional care unit that has a very quick turn-around with a clinical and rehabilitation program. Interlude combines expert post-hospital medical care with a comfortable spa-like environment to create a place to recover, refresh and renew. With the focus on hospitality, Interlude offers a comfortable and welcoming environment for you to work. As a part of Presbyterian Homes, Interlude is dedicated to bringing the best professionals together in order to provide excellent care to older adults.
As an employee you can take advantage of a variety of amenities such as:
- Located on a bus route
- Off-street parking
This community offers the following care options: Transitional Care/Rehab
The Facilities Manager / Environmental Services Director is responsible for the maintenance and ongoing care of the site's building(s) and grounds. This position requires a working knowledge of building maintenance systems with the ability to diagnose and execute tasks without outsourcing. Qualified candidates will have leadership experience in areas of engineering, grounds, maintenance, floor-care, and housekeeping in order to effectively direct and lead the Environmental Services Staff and programs. This position is responsible to provide a safe and secure environment for all customers consistent with regulations and established best practices.
The Facilities Manager / Environmental Services Director has responsibility as a member of the site leadership team to participate in the planning and implementation of strategies and programming that assure a safe and secure environment while achieving short and long-term operational goals and objectives for the site.
- May require Level III qualification if Level III competencies otherwise not met on site.
- Able to ensure licensures are satisfied per site requirements.
- Must possess a valid Class "C" driver's license.
- Must be able to fulfill on call requirements as required.
- Must have advanced knowledge in environmental regulatory compliance related to fire, safety, OSHA.
- A minimum of two years management experience, specifically in managing two or more staff, managing at a department or supervisor level, direct budget responsibilities, managing oversight of more than one trade discipline, project management responsibilities.
- Systems view understanding of site operations and managing departments.
- Computer competency in programs necessary for jobs success. Possess the ability to; open, create, edit and save Excel and Word documents and Outlook.
- Demonstrated organizational, administrative, leadership and prioritization skills.
- Must have flexibility, personal integrity and ability to work effectively with residents, coworkers, family members and the general public.
- Demonstrated ability to create Requests For Proposal, review and standardize bids, insure vendor performance for positive budget and execution outcomes.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.