Working Building Facilities Manager / Environmental Services Director
Interlude - Fridley (a division of Presbyterian Homes & Services) is seeking a Facilities Manager / Environmental Services Director for its team.
About this Community
Interlude Restorative Suites
520 Osborne Road NE
Fridley, MN 55432
Interlude Restorative Suites is an exceptional 50 bed transitional care unit that has a very quick turn-around with a clinical and rehabilitation program. Interlude combines expert post-hospital medical care with a comfortable spa-like environment to create a place to recover, refresh and renew. With the focus on hospitality, Interlude offers a comfortable and welcoming environment for you to work. As a part of Presbyterian Homes, Interlude is dedicated to bringing the best professionals together in order to provide excellent care to older adults.
As an employee you can take advantage of a variety of amenities such as:
- Located on a bus route
- Off-street parking
This community offers the following care options: Transitional Care/Rehab
Interlude Fridley is seeking a highly motivated, full-time Maintenance Manager. This position will be responsible for management and supervision of the building equipment and systems. This is a hands on leadership position. You will participate in repair and maintenance from daily work orders and other duties as required, including participation in an after hours emergency on-call rotation. A strong understanding of Care Center environmental regulations is preferred.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 5 years experience in building management.
- Engineering/trade school equivalence.
- Boilers license.
- Systems view understanding of site operations and managing departments.
- Computer competency in programs necessary for jobs success. Possess the ability to; open, create, edit and save Excel and Word documents and Outlook.
- Demonstrated organizational, administrative, leadership and prioritization skills.
- Must have flexibility, personal integrity and ability to work effectively with residents, coworkers, family members and the general public.
- Demonstrated ability to create Requests For Proposal, review and standardize bids, insure vendor performance for positive budget and execution outcomes.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing high-quality housing, care, and service options for older adults since 1955. Currently serving over 26,000 older adults in 43 locations in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa, we seek compassionate employees to further our reputation as an innovative leader committed to promoting independence, vitality, and well-being for those we serve.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With over 6,300 employees and plans for continued growth, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.