Building Maintenance / Engineer Technician III
Presbyterian Homes & Services - EagleCrest is seeking a Building Engineer. This position includes working Monday through Friday and an on call weekend rotation.
About this Community
EagleCrest began as a partnership between PHS and Northwestern College in 1994. The prime location near Rosedale mall offers easy access to Minneapolis and St. Paul as well as many other local conveniences and attractions.
As an employee you can take advantage of a variety of amenities such as:
- Discounted employee meals
- On site Daycare (discounted rate available for employees)
- Free Fitness Center access
- Off-street parking (heated parking available for a monthly fee)
This community offers the following care options: Assisted Living, Assisted Living with Memory Care, Enhanced Assisted Living
The Engineer is responsible for creating a safe and secure environment by maintaining the buildings, grounds, and equipment in a safe and efficient manner, consistent with regulations and established policies, procedures and best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to perform Level III core competencies specific to job as defined by site requirements.
- Able to work independently, multi task, follow directions and work under supervision.
- Relate well and provide a professional image and services to all customers.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.