Player Development Mgr
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: Based on qualifications
Directly responsible for identifying and cultivating premium players with emphasis on developing relationships to enhance the growth of gaming revenues within various player segments. Establishes reward programs that effectively develop loyalty VIP players as determined by management. Manages and coaches team members with direct and/or indirect reporting relationships on maintaining relationships with the Players to promote positive guest service through prompt, courteous and efficient service. Works with Business Intelligence on proforma and with Marketing for events.
Prepares and maintains the annual/monthly budget for the host program.
- Ensures full adoption and consistent utilization of CRM tools and strategies in support of telemarketing; sales and relationship building efforts; player preferences; extension of offers and rewards; and conversion into visitation and increased loyalty.
- Oversees the development and maintenance of the VIP guest marketing strategy that increases market share and profitability. This includes the development and implementation of new programs to ensure high quality patronage and player migration from to VIP from non-VIP through personalized service and attention.
- Implements the strategic host plan, including non-carded players, to ensure all player programs are followed to maximize profits. Establishes department performance goals, monitoring, and reporting on results for all assigned programs and staff.
- Oversees the creation, development, and hosting of all on- and off-property events to maintain guest loyalty, develop new players, and re-establsih patrong of inactive players. Requires close collaboration with multiple departments including, but not limited to, Food & Beverage, Hotel, Database Marketing, and Entertainment.
- Reviews player issues and player rewards with host staff and Club Mystic to ensure the highest level of guest satisfaction and procedural compliance.
- Ensures that appropriate reports are generated and analysis is completed to measure the effectiveness of player development programs.
- Interviews, selects, hires, and promotes team members. This includes training, developing, performance management and termination.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Any combination of a post-high school education in Marketing, Business, or related field and experience in a player development program venue to equal five years.
- Three years supervisory experience in guest service in a gaming and/or hospitality environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of guest tracking or complimentary activities.
- Ability to communicate with a diverse population.
- Excellent management and decision-making skills.
- Proficiency in word-processing, spreadsheets, database, presentation, electronic mail, and guest tracking software.On feet or standing 35% of time.
- Some outdoor work - events based.
- Must be available to work events outside of normal business hours.