Commercial HVAC Job Estimator
To provide accurate quotations for customers, meet deadlines and assist inside technical sales and outside sales with quotations.
- Prepare detailed quotation documents for customers
- Procure plans and specifications from Builders exchanges and customers.
- Provide an accurate take-off for quotations
- Read and interpret plans and specifications
- Work directly with customers, engineers, factories, salesmen and inside teams
- Work well with associates,
- Have an ability to communicate with all levels of staff and management
- Positive attitude about work and others,
- Manages varied tasks simultaneously and efficiently,
- Willing to, and does, cover in other areas.
- Return calls, e-mails and other correspondence from customers
- Be a self starter, work well under pressure and have good organizational Skills
- Put out high quality work in a fast paced environment.
- Minimum Educational Level: High School Diploma or Associates Degree in technical field or 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Previous Experience: Technical knowledge of HVAC systems and equipment a plus.
Apply for Commercial HVAC Job Estimator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly