Administrative Assistant - Office of Academic Affairs
The Academic Affairs Department at St. Catherine University invites applications for a full-time Administrative Assistant position. This position coordinates and manages the administrative operations of the Office of the Associate Provost and Dean of the Graduate College and the Henrietta Schmoll School of Health.
• Coordinate communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with faculty, staff and healthcare partners
• Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries
• Arrange school, department and committee meetings
• Arrange large school meetings and university events
• Maintain an organized filing system of electronic documents
• Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
• Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and faculty
• Draft documents for team members and healthcare partners
• Prepare HSSH newsletter monthly
• BA/BS and five (5) years of administrative assistant experience required.
• Proficient with Google Mail, Microsoft Suite, Adobe, Excel, Power Point, Publisher
• Able to take minutes and have sufficient writing skills to produce a written record of the school, department and committee meetings;
• Able to prioritize and organize multiple detailed and simultaneous tasks and take responsibility for projects; must be able to work productively with frequent interruptions;
• Self-starter and highly organized individual who possess excellent telephone and public relations skills and is appreciative of the confidentiality and impartiality required for an executive office.
• Able to respond respectfully and effectively to people of all cultures, in a manner that affirms the worth and preserves the dignity of individuals, families and communities.
St. Catherine University
2004 Randolph Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55105
EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace Employer ~~Tobacco-Free Campuses
Our University is a proud member of the Upper Midwest HERC and is committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding and diverse faculty and staff and assisting dual career couples. For more information and to find other higher education jobs in the Upper Midwest region, visit: www.uppermidwestherc.org