7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is partnering with a leader in the metal finishing industry located in New Hope, MN. We are seeking a Rackers on 1st shift (Monday - Friday 6:00 am - 2:00 pm) for these exciting temporary to hire opportunities! Compensation for the Racker starts at $12.00 per hour.
In the Racker role, you will be responsible for racking, un-racking and packaging customer product in a safe and productive manner.
Racker Duties and Responsibilities:
- Rack, un-rack and package customer parts per the work order.
- Ensure all customers products and tooling is handled properly to avoid damage.
- Monitor all equipment to ensure they are performing and calibrated properly.
- Visually inspects product prior to racking while notifying the Team Leader/Supervisor of any non-conformances.
- Records necessary racking and un-racking information on work order.
- Works safely at all times and complies with all safety regulations.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Racker Qualifications and Requirements:
- High-school diploma or equivalent preferred but not required.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. assisted.
- Must be willing to withstand exposure to heat, dust, chemicals and fumes.
- Must be able to differentiate between color variance.
- Duties are repetitive in nature and require bending and lifting above the shoulder.
- Steel Toed Boots required
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen.
To apply for the Racker role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Racker position, please call or text our Twin Cities North Metro in Brooklyn Park at 952-835-8883
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app