Maintenance Technician - Full Time
If you have a passion and desire to enrich the lives and touch the hearts of older adults, consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring Christian culture.
Presbyterian Homes & Services - Avalon Square in downtown Waukesha, WI is seeking a Full Time Maintenance Technician II (handyman - building maintenance) for its team. This position may include working weekends and scheduled holidays with On Call Rotation.
- 40 hours per week with Full Time Benefits
- painting skills
- light duty handyman work
- minor electrical
- minor plumbing
- other duties as assigned
- customer service/communication skills working with Seniors
- On Call Rotation / Emergency Call-In
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for creating a safe and secure environment by maintaining the buildings, grounds, and equipment in a safe and efficient manner, consistent with regulations and established policies, procedures and best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to perform Level I core competencies specific to job as defined by site requirements.
- Able to work independently, multi task, follow directions and work under supervision.
- Relate well to and provide a professional image and services to all customers.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.