Senior Human Resource Manager
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
Doherty Staffing has partnered with a leader in the food and agriculture business in their search for a Senior HR Manager in their Grand Forks facility. This is a Direct Hire opportunity with initial screening by Doherty Staffing. Regular hours are 8am-5pm; however, after hours and on-call responsibilities are common. Our client offers a competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefits plan.
Develops and directs implementation of plans and/or programs to insure the most effective utilization of human resources to support unit objectives. This must be accomplished within the frame work of the organization's overall corporate policies, plans, and programs. This plan typically does not have policy development but involves the administration of existing programs. Individuals in these positions receive support and direction from Group and Corporate HR functions.
SENIOR HR MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
· Ensures compliance with State and Federal regulations in the areas of EEO, AA, workers' comp, OSHA, unemployment benefits, etc.
· Implements the total compensation program for hourly positions, to include wage surveys, job comparisons within and between classifications, pay at risk, and annual adjustments.
· Provides consistent understanding and adherence to policies, guidelines, programs and philosophies.
· Develops, communicates and enforces location specific guidelines, rules and procedures.
· Develops, plans, and directs local employment activities (recruiting, screening, interviewing, selecting, and orienting) for the hourly workforce as well as the salaried workforce in coordination with Talent Acquisition.
· Directs the implementation of the plan to ensure an adequately trained workforce.
· Implements and provides training. Implements safety and health plans to ensure regulatory compliance, a safe and healthy workforce, and low cost.
· Directs payroll administration.
· Provide for timely promotional job change increases, and advocate for job content pay grade changes.
SENIOR HR MANAGER REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor's Degree from 4 year college or university
· Eight plus years related human resource experience and/or training.
· Combination of education, training and/or experience will be considered for this position.
· Experience with union and labor relations
· Leadership development experience
· Previous experience in a production or manufacturing setting is a plus
Qualified candidates should submit a resume to email@example.com or call the Doherty Recruiter at 218-470-0274 for more information.