Sr Integrated Media Producer Job Share Role
TAKE THE LEAD AS AN INTEGRATED MEDIA PRODUCERAbout This OpportunityHelp shape one of the world's strongest brands. Develop innovative, eye-catching campaigns that increase brand awareness, solidify guest loyalty and, ultimately, drive sales. You'll partner with internal and external teams to deliver on our Expect More. Pay Less. brand promise.Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As an Integrated Media Producer, you'll take the lead as you…
- Lead multi-channel, end-to-end creative production for Target Creative.
- Lead integrated media production logistics and methods with an enterprise, guest-focused mindset
- Drive creative production from concept through post-production to delivery
- Lead sourcing and negotiation of internal and external creative resources including photographers, directors, stylists, crew, editors, graphic designers, illustrators, music and audio partners
- Consistently demonstrate passion for the brand and the team's contribution to the overall success of the organization
- Stay up to date on emerging trends, innovation and advancements in the motion media, photography and interactive production industries
- Demonstrate critical thinking to connect and align all work.
- Ensure brand consistency across all media types while delivering on the creative vision
- Demonstrate and demand critical, guest-centric thinking
- Lead best practices for Target Creative production
- Develop best in class creative production team, building capabilities and culture
- Expertise in multi-media creative production including photography, live action, animation, motion graphics, post production and radio.
- Four year college degree
- Minimum of 5 years of industry experience
- Ability to manage and execute complex projects in many different stages and work with ambiguity
- Speaks and writes clearly and succinctly
- Flexible to travel (weekends included)