As a housekeeper, the employee will be responsible for the general cleanliness and upkeep of the dealership(s).
- Maintain overall cleanliness and organization of customer, employee, and common areas
- Perform cleaning duties that include, dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, and mopping.
- Collection and removal of customer and employee trash.
- Maintain inventory of cleaning supplies.
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Embrace and exhibit CORE values.
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness, conduct and communication with customers, employees and management.
- All other duties, tasks and/or projects as assigned.
Schedule: 6:00AM - 2:00PM (Weekdays + Saturdays)
Life is short…
Work someplace awesome!
Some of the benefits of working for our organization include:
- Career Growth and Training Opportunities
- Employee Discounts on New/Used Vehicles, Service, and Parts
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Healthcare Benefits, 401k, and PTO
- Tuition Reimbursement
Do the Right Thing • Lead by Example • Display Positive Energy • Be Open Minded
- Basic knowledge of cleaning procedures and operation of cleaning appliances as needed.
- Previous office cleaning experience.
PHY Physical Demands:
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, walks, reaches, lifts, and moves continually on a daily basis. Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
Walser Automotive Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements. Walser Automotive Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.