Banking Operations Assistant - Maplewood, MN
Local bank in the eastern suburbs is seeking a Contract Banking Operations Assistant for 6+ months. This individual will be responsible for the daily processing of all types of transactions, as well as additional administrative and compliance duties. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience working within the banking industry, have a very strong attention to detail, as well as the ability to multi-task.
- Processing of wire transactions, ATM/POS transactions, large dollar items, internet banking, etc.
- Perform account management duties in a timely matter.
- Orders/verifies debit cards.
- Monitors and processes past due safe deposit box rent.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years banking experience
- Ability to multi-task
- High level attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal to no supervision
- Strong technical capabilities
Interested and qualified applicants should apply immediately either through the Star Tribune website or by emailing your information to email@example.com with Attn: MRBBOA in the subject line.
Apply for Banking Operations Assistant - Maplewood, MN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly