Accounts Payable Clerk - Minneapolis MN
Staffing Partners Inc has an opening for an Accounts Payable Clerk with our growing client in Minneapolis! The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for daily accounts payable activities, including invoice processing, payment processing, and working with vendors. This person will also assist with month-end close activities, payroll processing and monthly account reconciliations.
- Enter Accounts Payable invoices into ERP software including accurately entering due dates and payment terms.
- Enter expense reports and review for accuracy.
- Analyze price variances and report findings to the management team.
- Process weekly payroll by entering information into the company system.
- Reconcile vendor accounts to ensure all invoices have been received.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts.
- Set up new employees in HR systems including payroll, 401(k), etc.
- Assist with preparation for year-end close.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s Degree in Accounting or related field.
- 1-3 years of accounts payable experience preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and able to multitask.