Assembly (Seasonal or Long Term)
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
ASSEMBLY WORKER (SEASONAL OR LONG TERM)
Doherty Staffing Solutions is looking for people to work in assembly at our client located in Hector, MN. Assemble various telephone parts, components and connectors, partially or completely, working at a bench, table or on shop floor.
Earn money for the holiday season, complete the assignment and have time to shop and enjoy the holidays. We offer a 4-6 week project Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:00pm Monday-Friday paying $12.44 per hour.
If you're looking for long term work we have opportunities on 2nd shift working 3pm-11pm Monday-Friday paying $12.94. These jobs are Trial for Hire. Successfully complete your evaluation period with our client and be hired!
ASSEMBLY WORKER RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Use computer to access label files
• Position parts by following blueprints
• Connect parts with bolts, screws, speed clips, rivets/fasteners, and soldering equipment
• Operate bagging machines or use hand tools to assist in assembly
• Work with line coach for daily assignments and completion of daily paperwork accurately
• Restock excess components, pallet storage and placing empty cartons in the proper place
ASSEMBLY WORKER REQUIREMENTS
• Good hand dexterity
• Lift above head and/or move/lift up to 40 pounds
• Computer skills
To apply for the Assembly Worker position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about this position, please call our Hutchinson office at 320-234-6123 or email email@example.com.
Download our mobile app for iOS or Android l www.doherty.jobs/app