Sr Merchandise Specialist | Video Games
JOIN US AS A SR MERCHANDISE SPECIALIST - VIDEO GAMESUse your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Merchandise Specialist, you'll take the lead as you…
- Set up new vendors and work with Item Data Specialist to maintain item information and added to buyers' item grids.
- Auditing and updating Video Game street dates and descriptions in IMN.
- Communicate street dates items to the Entertainment Team to help plan weekly store workload.
- Maintain item dimensions and images with POG Studio to ensure data integrity for Space & Planning.
- Maintain price changes driven to price protections and track associated markdowns and vendor funding.
- Assist with Marketing Sample coordination including maintaining, requesting, and storing samples for In Store Marketing, Catalogs, Circular, Public Relations, and other various functions.
- Assist with Ad Entry providing critical information on items for promotional purposes.
- Be the primary point of contact for the department to help resolve global execution issues across the chain on online.
- Help achieve an ideal in-store experience for our guests, solving problems in our stores by working directly with our store team members via the MySupport System.
- Problem solve issues at our Fulfillment and Distribution Centers by partnering with analysts to ensure product flows through our supply chain.
- Support business at an Enterprise level for a diverse set of categories that are seasonally sensitive, new release and trend driven. Requirements
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills/ability to prioritize
- Multi-task oriented/detailed
- High sense of urgency/initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to be a self-starter
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Respects, appreciates and is curious about diversity in relation to working with others; committed to developing an inclusive team