Learning & Development Business Partner
JOIN US AS A LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT BUSINESS PARTNER
Target is one of America's leading retailers and our service centers are key to maintaining that success by providing an excellent guest experience. As a member of the Financial and Retail Services (FRS) Learning and Development (L & D) team you will have the opportunity to utilize your passion for learning and training facilitation skills while creating and delivering core role training for our service center teams.
Responsibilities for the L & D Business Partner Client Engagement include:
·Dynamically manage a diverse group of adult learners and utilize stand-up training skills to facilitate training in a variety of learning environments (classroom, virtual, etc.) for both systems and non-technical training.
·Lead and manage all training session logistics to create a successful training environment and ensure that all learners are ready to complete their core role responsibilities.
·Develop strong partnerships and confidently interact with clients and key business partners to deliver identified learning strategy recommendations.
·Manage core new hire learning programs and ensure all training content is reviewed and updated on a regular basis in partnership with client subject matter experts, other L&D partners, training design team partners, etc.
·Maintain various training systems and resources including training environments, training rooms, training computers, etc.
·Participate on L&D project teams to create and implement new training for service center agents while using your L&D and client specific knowledge to represent service center work.
·Implement identified learning measurement strategies for all training deliverables to ensure training materials are effective and preparing learners to meet desired outcomes.
- BA/BS degree
- Minimum of two-year's experience in adult learning theory and facilitation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - including adult training and classroom facilitation experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and planning skills, including a strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated critical thinking competency
- Ability to work mid-day and evening shifts as needed based on training needs.
- Ability to work at various Target HQ locations based on training needs.