Schedule: Tuesday through Saturday 10am to 7pm
As the Parts Counter, you will work closely with wholesale customers, walk-in customers and our service technicians. Customer service and relationship building is a top priority as you focus on maintaining current customer relationships and building new ones. Along with customer service skills, organizational skills and previous parts knowledge will give you an advantage when stocking inventory, and pulling & checking in orders.
Employee Benefits Include:
- Career Growth — Internal Advancement Opportunities
- Continuous Training Opportunities
- Employee Discounts on New/Used Vehicles, Service, and Parts
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Healthcare Benefits, 401k, Disability, Life Insurance, PTO, and Volunteer Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
Do the Right Thing • Lead by Example • Display Positive Energy • Be Open Minded
- Parts Knowledge
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Ability to Multi-task
- Excellent Organizational Skills and Time Management
Walser Automotive Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements. Walser Automotive Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.