Senior BI Engineer (DevOps)
Title: Senior Engineer (Dev Ops)Keywords & Similar Titles: Dev-Ops, Java Engineer, Full Stack EngineerAs a Senior Engineer (Dev Ops) you'll be responsible for automating deployments, monitoring, and stabilization of multiple products by engaging with engineers, product owners, and clients.You will:
- Drive operational standards through the product team that promote automation, maintainability, and continuous deployments.
- Be a primary line of support to maintain “4 9's” (High Availability) to multiple products.
- Have solid technical knowledge (2+ years) of Java, micro-services, Jenkins, MongoDB, Kafka/Rabbit, Elasticsearch, Eureka, Zuul, Groovy, Kubernetes, log-rotate, Bash, and Shell Scripting, VMAAS, GIT, Nagios, etc.
- Partner with engineers, clients, and product owners to understand and drive solutions.
- Drive work through an Agile methodology in a fast-paced (fail fast) mentality and iterate.
- Be accountable and drive standards across engineering teams & products.
- Experience in data ingestion & storage with RDMS, No-SQL, and BIG data platforms.
- 4 year computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent degree
- 3+ years experience in Dev-Ops & automating/implementing solutions
- 3+ years of working with multiple projects & competing priorities
- 2+ years of working with Agile methodology
- Industry knowledge & best practices in regards to logging standards, CI