Sr Auditor, Data Management
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
JOIN US AS AN SENIOR AUDITOR - INTERNAL AUDITSimilar Industry Titles and Key Words: Audit, Risk Management, Compliance Management, Privacy, Data About This OpportunityWork with the teams that provide the Audit and Finance Committee and other key stakeholders objective, independent, risk-focused reviews and insight into the effectiveness of key financial, compliance, operational and strategic processes and controls, and strengthen risk management activities, in support of Target's strategic priorities. You'll find a wide variety of positions, plenty of opportunities for professional growth, and broad exposure to all parts of the company.Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Senior Auditor, you'll take the lead in these activities…
- Lead and participate in developing and conducting internal audits.
- Consult with business owners to identify, analyze and evaluate control issues.
- Drive control improvements and work with business to implement changes.
- Participate in continuous risk assessment process by consulting with internal and external business partners to identify, review, analyze, and evaluate risks and controls across Target.
- Develop strong business relationships with business owners.
- Communicate business issues and recommendations to management, verbal and written.
- Lead special projects as assigned by manager.
- Four year college degree
- Three to five years' experience in audit or related business area
- Subject matter expertise in auditing, enterprise risk concepts and internal control
- Retail Industry, privacy or data management/analytics experience preferred
- Excellent relationship and project management skills
- Strong professional judgment, root cause analysis and written and oral communications skills
- Ability to sell ideas to clients and effectively present ideas to all levels
- Ability to work independently with high level of initiative and provide direction to others
- Ability to use data and analytics to support ongoing audit activities