Senior Analyst BI & Analytics
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
JOIN US AS A LEAD ANALYST BI&ASimilar Industry Titles and Key Words: Business Intelligence, AnalystGather and analyze data to solve complex problems and evaluate scenarios to make predictions on future outcomes and support decision making. This role supports our transforming supply chain teams in building new tools, metrics, reports, and models to solve problems. Our supply chain is leveraging data every day to make decisions so the speed at which we are developing and implementing new insights at a fast pace!Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Lead Analyst BI&A, you'll take the lead as you…
- Interface with the Target Supply Chain business representatives to validate business requirements/requests for analysis and present intermediate and final analytical results.
- Works with main clients and project and business leaders to identify analytical requirements
- Determine best method to gather, model, manipulate and present data. Gather business requirements and translates business questions into requirements
- Performs statistical analysis to support business needs. Gathers required data and performs data analysis to support business need. Anticipates clients' future and ongoing needs.
- Communicates to share knowledge and findings. Presents results in a manner that the business partners can understand, ensuring interpretation, appropriate detail and usability.
- Documents analytical methodologies used in the execution of analytical request projects. Translate scientific methodology to business terms, providing guidance and assistance to others in translation.
- Masters preferred, BA/BS required
- Background in Math/Computer Science
- 5-7 years relevant experience (e.g. quantitative related degree)
- Advanced Querying ability (SQL)
- Statistical programming knowledge (SAS/R)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Consultative ability
- Development experience (Python/Java)