About This OpportunityHelp shape one of the world's strongest brands. Develop innovative, eye-catching campaigns that increase brand awareness, solidify guest loyalty and, ultimately, drive sales. You'll partner with internal and external teams to deliver on our Expect More. Pay Less. brand promise.Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. Take the lead as you…
- Responsible for In-Store Marketing, Catalogs, Digital and Social Production.
- Collaborate with the creative team on concepts and layout revisions.
- Provide art direction to photographers and stylists. May attend photo shoots with creative teams to assist and provide detailed crop information during the shoot.
- Assist in the selection and direction of photographers, stylists and illustrators to execute projects.
- Work with the copywriters to develop creative and effective concepts from ideation through final creative.
- Develop concepts and execute brand standards across multiple platforms
- Specify creative detail including layout, typestyle, photography, graphics and imaging.
- Creates presentation boards and other materials that will be presented to senior management and clients.
- Present and prepare concepts/creative work in an organized and effective manner.
- Oversee art preparation (retouching and illustration)
- Create and maintain all Style and/or Production Guides for Campaigns.
- Organize and plan details for multiple projects in order to meet project deadlines. Responsible for managing workload and timelines.
- Make timely decisions about changes to work in progress
- Proof all vendor-produced Mechanicals to ensure integrity and consistency to the layout and/or campaign.
- Oversee and approve final creative and layouts
- Drive continual improvement by defining quality standards and best practices.
- Provide expertise in key software application and execution techniques for Target Creative.
- Understand and work with the Target Brand.
- Stay current with the latest industry, style and graphic trends.
- 4 year college degree and/or equivalent experience
- Portfolio of samples demonstrating Target brand experience
- 1-3 years experience
- Possesses strong design skills with the ability to receive and interpret design direction
- Makes timely and quick decisions in order to meet project deadlines
- Has strong attention to detail
- Possesses excellent problem solving, critical thinking, presentation and communication skills
- Solid understanding of Macintosh computer and graphics industry software programs, including the CS3 suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop. Has an operational knowledge of font usage, file management and print and digital production