Nursing Assistant / HHA / CNA / NAR - Assisted Living (AL) - Part Time
If you have a passion and desire to enrich the lives and touch the hearts of older adults, consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring Christian culture.
Presbyterian Homes & Services - Dickson Hollow in Menomonee Falls, WI is seeking Nursing Assistants (CNA) to join our Assisted Living team.
- Must possess a current C.N.A. or have 3+ years caregiver experience
- CBRF Certification desirable but will provide if needed
- Part Time PM Shift (2pm-10pm)
- Includes working Every Other Weekend
- Scheduled Holidays as needed
The Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA (Resident Assistant) is responsible for the provision of high quality personal care and services to residents to support the Personally Designed Living choices of residents, while maintaining consistency with regulations and established best practices.
- Successful completion of a state approved nursing assistant training program and current certification in state(s) in which he/she practices OR successful completion of a home health aide instruction course and successful completion of home health aide competency testing to work in Home Care.
- Demonstrated competencies in person-directed, elder/resident-directed practice, home building, critical thinking, teamwork, self leadership, and interpersonal effectiveness.
- Demonstrated compatibility with the PHS mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing high-quality housing, care, and service options for older adults since 1955. Currently serving over 26,000 older adults in 43 locations in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa, we seek compassionate employees to further our reputation as an innovative leader committed to promoting independence, vitality, and well-being for those we serve.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With over 6,300 employees and plans for continued growth, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.