7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is partnering with a client in Shakopee, MN to place energetic Forklift Operators on 3rd shifts. If you are looking for an opportunity for development and for full-time hours on 3rd shift (9:45pm-5:30am), this could be the job for you! The pay range for these positions are starting at $13.85 - $15.59, depending on qualifications.
Our client is now the country's leading full-service, value-added distributor of video games and accessories. In 2011, they shipped an average of 100,000 units per day into retail, distribution, and directly to consumers. They've has expanded their capabilities and now provides full-service distribution, fulfillment and 3PL!
FORKLIFT OPERATOR DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
· Load and unload shipments and pallets; place shipments on racking system with equipment such as forklift or pallet jack
· Deliver products to various units in a safe and timely manner
· Identify and report faulty equipment, damages, and safety concerns to the supervisor immediately
· Clean up debris on warehouse floor and lift loose or stay products
· Assist others in areas as needed and perform other duties as assigned
FORKLIFT OPERATOR REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS
· Previous experience driving a Stand-up Forklift, Lift Truck, or Cherry Picker
· Must be a team player and interact effectively in a high-energy environment
· Must have basic math skills such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing
· High School Diploma or equivalent
To apply for the Forklift Operator role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Forklift Operator role position, please call or text our Twin Cities South Metro Branch in Edina office at 952-832-3577.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app