Physical Therapist Float Metro and Langton
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS) Rehab has two full time Physical Therapists positions available.
- Full time PT with a focus on serving as a PT float for our MN Metro communitites to cover for vacations, leaves and open positions. This PT must have experience working with older adults, have adaptabilty and strong leadership skills as a PT.
- Full time PT to serve our Transitional Care guests at Langton Place in Roseville.
At PHS rehab, we provide meaningful rehabilitation rooted in the Christian experience. As a Physical Therapist serving PHS Rehab, you are part of an in-house rehab team. You are supported by the interdisciplinary team and paired with a Physical Therapist Assistant to provide high quality rehabilitation services.
Our rehab teams serve older adults in short term, long term care and on an outpatient basis.
If you have a passion and desire to enrich the lives and touch the hearts of older adults, consider joining our team in providing compassionate, high quality care and services within a caring Christian culture.
The Physical Therapist is responsible for planning, developing, and implementing and monitoring high quality physical therapy care and services to residents consistent with regulations and established rehabilitation policies, procedures and best practices.
- Graduate from an accredited Physical Therapy program.
- Current licensure in the state of practice as required
- Competence in Physical therapy evaluation and treatment.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing high-quality housing, care, and service options for older adults since 1955. Currently serving over 26,000 older adults in 43 locations in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa, we seek compassionate employees to further our reputation as an innovative leader committed to promoting independence, vitality, and well-being for those we serve.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With over 6,300 employees and plans for continued growth, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.