Nutrition & Culinary Supervisor
Presbyterian Homes & Services - Boutwells Landing, located in Oak Park Heights/Stillwater, MN, is seeking a Nutrition & Culinary Supervisor to join its team.
This full-time, benefits-eligible position includes working weekends and scheduled holidays.
Consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring Christian environment.
About this Community
5600 Norwich Parkway
Oak Park Heights, MN 55082
Boutwells Landing is over 100 acres in total, graced with ponds, walkways and rolling parkland for residents and employees to enjoy. Boutwells is a large community that offers the full continuum of care.
As an employee you can take advantage of a variety of amenities such as:
- Off-street parking
- Discounted employee meals
- Free Fitness Center access
- On-site daycare
- On-site library to check out books
- Great employee events, including a staff only garage sale!
This community offers the following care options: Assisted Living, Assisted Living with Memory Care, Care Center/Long Term Care, Long Term Care with Memory Care, Transitional Care/Rehab
The Nutrition & Culinary Services Supervisor is responsible for creating high quality meals and dining experiences for customers by supervising and instructing Nutrition & Culinary Services staff, and participating in meal preparation and service consistent with regulations and established policies, procedures and best practices.
- Must possess, as a minimum a high school or equivalent education. Completion of a food service supervisor course preferred, Certified Dietary Manager preferred.
- One (1) year food service experience in a restaurant, health care or senior services setting.
- Knowledge of state and federal food-handling and kitchen regulations (Serve Safe Certification). Must possess knowledge of food service operations.
- Must have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with residents, coworkers, family members, visitors, and the general public.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing high-quality housing, care, and service options for older adults since 1955. Currently serving over 26,000 older adults in 43 locations in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa, we seek compassionate employees to further our reputation as an innovative leader committed to promoting independence, vitality, and well-being for those we serve.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With over 6,300 employees and plans for continued growth, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.