Shipping & Receiving
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is partnering with a leader in metal stamping in Minneapolis, MN. We are seeking a Receiving Clerk to work on 1st shift (6:00am to 4:30pm Monday through Thursday) The Receiving Clerk position is a possible contract to hire with a compensation starting at $12.00 per hour will timely increases based on attendance and performance!
Our client's philosophy is to supply the best in high quality precision stampings at a competitive price, delivered on time, and with a commitment from management to provide an excellent working environment.
Receiving Clerk Main Duties/Responsibilities:
- Receiving and preparing shipping orders
- Safely and efficiently move merchandise weighing up to 40lbs
- Accuracy in data entry and paperwork critical
- Able to work independently and as a team member
Receiving Clerk Requirements/Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Good computer experience are a must
- Forklift experience a plus
- Reliable transportation and excellent attendance
- Ability to lift on occasion up to 40 pounds
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and a DMV check
To apply for the Receiving Clerk role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Receiving Clerk position, please call or text our Twin Cities North Metro in Brooklyn Park at 952-835-8883.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app