- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Top Talent is currently partnering with a print management leader located in Plymouth, MN. We are seeking a Fulfillment Coordinators to work Monday-Friday from 8:00am-4:30pm for this contract opportunity until the end of January 2018! Compensation is $14 per hour.
Fulfillment Coordinator Responsibilities: · Fulfillment
- Pack and ready materials for shipment and distribution.
- Use client designated control systems to ensure accuracy of job and inventory accuracy.
- Receive, sort & deliver mail to client specifications.
- Prepare outgoing mail using client site mailing equipment.
- Be aware of and follow all US postal regulations.
- Produce, finish, and deliver finished product based on end user request.
- Use Loffler provided and/or customer provided software to schedule and bill print/copy jobs.
- Understand and assist as needed in file editing and consulting in preparation for print.
- Scan originals into client designated locations.
- Must have proven history of reliability in previous jobs.
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs.
- Previous printing experience highly preferred.
To apply for the General Labor role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the General Labor role position, please call or text our Twin Cities South Metro Branch in Edina office at 952-832-3577.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app