Health Information Director
Interlude - Fridley (a division of Presbyterian Homes & Services) is seeking a Health Information Director for its team.
About this Community
Interlude Restorative Suites
520 Osborne Road NE
Fridley, MN 55432
Interlude Restorative Suites is an exceptional 50 bed transitional care unit that has a very quick turn-around with a clinical and rehabilitation program. Interlude combines expert post-hospital medical care with a comfortable spa-like environment to create a place to recover, refresh and renew. With the focus on hospitality, Interlude offers a comfortable and welcoming environment for you to work. As a part of Presbyterian Homes, Interlude is dedicated to bringing the best professionals together in order to provide excellent care to older adults.
As an employee you can take advantage of a variety of amenities such as:
- Located on a bus route
- Off-street parking
This community offers the following care options: Transitional Care/Rehab
The Health Information Director is responsible for planning, organizing, developing, evaluating and effectively directing the health information staff and program in order to ensure smooth operation of health information and related systems consistent with regulations and established best practices.
- Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA) or Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT).
- Health care experience of three years or more; including medical terminology, disease process, long term care, short term care, and subacute care systems.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Thorough knowledge of state and federal regulations as they pertain to health information management.
- Working knowledge of the Quality Assurance process in the long term care/subacute setting.
- Knowledge of the Minimum Data Set (MDS)
- Demonstrated compatibility with the PHS mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing high-quality housing, care, and service options for older adults since 1955. Currently serving over 26,000 older adults in 43 locations in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa, we seek compassionate employees to further our reputation as an innovative leader committed to promoting independence, vitality, and well-being for those we serve.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With over 6,300 employees and plans for continued growth, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.