Senior Business Insights Partner
Senior Business Insights PartnerThis role is responsible for translating data into meaningful and actionable insights for business partners that will lead to the development, delivery and implementation of solutions that support key business strategies. Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals.
- Interpret, synthesize and deliver insights to provide in-depth analysis for business review functions.
- Understand and anticipate long-term client needs through consultation with Business Stakeholders to proactively identify and prioritize opportunities that support current and future business strategy.
- Influences business leadership to drive ownership and acceptance of BI solutions.
- Clearly communicate recommendations and actionable insights
- Translate business problems into analytical and reporting problems
- Design, build, implement analytical reporting solutions using new data, techniques and reporting/analytical platforms
- Bachelors required and/or 6-8 years' experience working in or with business area or in analytics/reporting
- Relevant business knowledge, including retail and/or business-area-specific focus.
- Experience in consulting, strong business acumen, critical thinking skills, courage, and strong relationship building skills.
- As necessary, the ability to customize analysis/output per business area needs.
- Ability to write and understand SQL (Hive, Teradata, etc.) and use SQL to bring insight to life via key BI tools (Domo, Microstrategy, Internal Built Reporting/Automation Tools).
- Previous experience working with Kafka topics or API's is preferred
- Intermediate understanding of analytical techniques including model building and experimental design.
- Proven business partnership connecting business questions with technical skills needed to address them.