Global Supply Chain Logistics Ops Coordinator
Role Summary: This Coordinator will be responsible for executing project activities and Communications tactics, as directed by (Senior) Project Managers throughout the team. This individual will administer routine project and Communications processes that enable the team to focus on strategically managing the project and communication across the GSCL Operations team. Flawless execution of tasks will ensure that leaders throughout the GSCL have an accurate understanding of all GSCL initiatives, including timing, scope, audience impacted and business justification.
This individual must be able to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously, ensuring flawless execution of each task
- Build strong partnership with Senior Project Manager to understand the businesses, tools and routines.
- Maintain accurate calendars, meetings, tracking sheets and other tools, as directed.
- Accurately input information into Risk and Decision logs, as directed.
- Meet all deadlines by using strong time management skills and holding partners accountable to providing information for system and tool updates.
- Deliver work adhering to project management methodologies.
- Support Senior Project Manager on additional projects as needed and approved by manager.
- Build strong partnerships with (Senior) Project Managers to understand the businesses they support in order to compile and route communication on the team's behalf, as directed.
- Consolidate content for weekly newsletters, DMAs, SUAs, Table Talkers, Meeting agendas, etc. Distribute draft to appropriate parties and publish final vehicles on deadline.
- Send broadcast email communication on behalf of Communications team.
- Coordinate all design requests and rounds of edits with Target India design group, as directed by (Senior) Project Managers.
- Meet all project deadlines by using strong time management skills and holding partners accountable.
- Deliver meeting logistics support such as travel, food and meeting space management.
- Utilize communication best practices.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent applicable work experience in related field such as Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or Business Administration
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Systems and problem solving aptitude
- Good organizational skills, with experience juggling multiple high-priority projects simultaneously
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Ability to build collaborative partnerships across many groups
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint & Visio skills.
- Proven ability to work independently