Sr Product Owner - Promotions Insights/Analytics
JOIN US AS A SR PRODUCT OWNER - PROMOTIONS INSIGHTS/ANALYTICSPRIMARY FUNCTIONThe Sr. Product Owner represents the “voice of the customer” by maintaining and prioritizing the backlog to ensure that the team is working on stories that maximize business value and deliver necessary fixes and functionality to all customers. The Sr. Product Owner is a highly motivated, results-oriented individual who works alongside Principal and Lead Product Owners across the Promotions Product to discover and prioritize the most valuable features and capabilities and lead delivery and measurement plans.PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
JOB REQUIREMENTSMINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Identify and clarify goals; conduct research; clearly define functional and non-functional requirements and ensure stories are written to communicate customer and stakeholder needs to meet key business objectives and strategies for the product
- Problem solve, identify use cases and analyze/validate prototypes and solutions with business and partner teams, product owners, UX and engineering teams.
- Participate in product planning and engineering processes in an agile development environment.
- Maintain and refine backlog: Create user stories and acceptance criteria and prioritize all stories to ensure work focuses on those with maximum business value that align with product strategy.
- Work across scrum teams, ensuring the teams are aligned around goals and objectives
- Lead product measurement, quarterly planning and product fairs
- Participate in and own the product release and communication strategies
- Participate in product support and lifecycle management
- Lead ongoing analysis and communication for complex efforts (e.g. cross-team feature releases) to ensure that all work is sequenced effectively
- Possess a general understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Encourage the open exchange of information and viewpoints
- Foster a sense of urgency in to achieve goals and leverage resources to overcome unexpected obstacles
- 2-4 years of experience product, merchandising, finance or promotions
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working in an agile environment (e.g. user stories, iterative development, etc.)
- Ability to work as a global team member
- Experience working with data driven products
- Experience delivering solutions to retail stores environment
- Experience in an ecommerce organization
- Experience in a Technology organization
- Agile certification
- Product Owner certification