4 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Title: BI Engineer
Keywords & Similar Titles: Java Developer, Java Engineer, Data Engineer
As a BI Engineer (Dev-Ops) you'll be solving problems and building custom solutions driven through an Agile team. This includes core application development with a heavy emphasis on driving automation through new technologies and standards.
- Develop and support custom build applications ranging from APIs, micro-services, CICD & automation.
- Have basic technical knowledge of Java, Spring, Python, Groovy, micro-services, MongoDB, Kafka/Rabbit, and Elasticsearch
- Partner with engineers, clients, and product owners to understand and drive solutions.
- Work in an Agile mindset - work fast, fail fast, iterate and execute.
- Follow team and coding standards across multiple teams.
- Work on moving, storing, and presenting data through services & reporting applications.
- Be accountable and have ownership of tasks assigned.
- 4 year computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent degree
- 1-2+ years' experience in Java/Python development
- 1-2+ years' experience in both Batch and Shell scripting
- Exposure to CICD tools like Jenkins & Drone
- Has knowledge of Object Oriented programming practices
- Able to handle multiple tasks with competing priorities
- Has knowledge of Agile methodology
- Has experience working with GIT, Jira