3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Title: BI EngineerKeywords & Similar Titles: Java Developer, Java Engineer, Data EngineerAs a BI Engineer you'll be solving problems and building custom solutions driven through an Agile team. This includes core application development, data pipeline builds, and much more. Individuals that have a passion for data will drive automation through new technologies and standards.You will:
- Develop and support custom build applications that range from APIs, micro-services, data pipelines (ETL), database platforms (structured & unstructured), CICD & automation.
- Have basic technical knowledge of Java, Python, micro-services, Jenkins, MongoDB, Kafka/Rabbit, Elasticsearch, Java Spring framework, Groovy etc.
- Partner with engineers, clients, and product owners to understand and drive solutions.
- Work in an Agile “mid set” in a fast-paced (fail fast) mentality and iterate.
- Follow team and coding standards across multiple teams.
- Work on moving, storing, and presenting data through services & reporting applications.
- Be accountable and have ownership of tasks assigned.
- 4 year computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent degree
- 1-2+ years experience in Java/Python development
- 1-2+ years experience in SQL
- Has knowledge of Object Oriented programming practices
- Able to handle multiple tasks with competing priorities
- Has knowledge of Agile methodology
- Has experience working with GIT, Jira