7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is partnering with a client in Shakopee, MN to place energetic Full Time Direct Hire Set-Up Kitting on all shifts! The pay range for this position in this growing environment is $14-15 per hour depending on qualifications.
SUMMARY - Work for a client that's rated a Top 20 Printer in the nation! Our client has extensive experience delivering solutions to reputable corporations. They produce in-store signage, promotional displays, fabric installations, window clings and much more, on virtually all substrates. Our client offers a great benefits package which includes; 2 weeks paid vacation, holiday pay, 401K, medical, dental and more!
SET-UP KITTING DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set up job lines as instructed by the Supervisor
- Request all materials to be released from the Warehouse prior to job set up
- Electronically relocate all materials from their Bin Location to the designated line
- Manage the interdepartmental movement of materials, and electronically
- Bin Locate each item throughout the movement process
- Assist in line clearance and clean up as needed
- Inspect and repair racking for structural support and safety at scheduled intervals
SET-UP KITTING REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Forklift and power equipment training required
- Technical knowledge of the Kitting department's and company processes and procedures
- Knowledge of quality methods and techniques
- Knowledge of data processing system
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs.
- Frequent standing, reaching, bending, and stooping.
- Ability to visually inspect work for defects.
- Manual dexterity and the ability to perform repetitive tasks.
To apply for the Set-Up Kitting role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Set-Up Kitting role position, please call or text our Twin Cities South Metro Branch in Edina office at 952-832-3577.