Maintenance Supervisor - Full Time
Missions Inc. Programs is a multi-service not for profit social service organization, located on the north shore of Medicine Lake, with a long history of providing services to those whose lives have been disrupted by chronic addition, homelessness and domestic violence. We are seeking employees who share our commitment to provide services with respect and compassion, as advocates for the people we serve.
We are seeking a Maintenance Supervisor, responsible for oversight of multiple facilities located on our 38 acre campus.
This position is responsible for the maintenance and repair of multiple facilities. In addition to hands-on maintenance duties, this position is responsible for the supervision of a team of 2 Maintenance Technicians which includes assigning and prioritizing work tasks, inspecting work quality.
- Responsible for general maintenance of all buildings, including minor plumbing, electrical, HVAC, light carpentry, painting and landscaping;
- Prioritize and distribute work tasks and responsibilities to maintenance staff;
- Hands-on work including building repairs, preventative maintenance and general upkeep of the property;
- Respond to work orders and resolve program maintenance requests;
- Oversee regular preventive maintenance inspections, maintaining all facilities per applicable codes;
- Function as Safety Officer for the Missions Inc. Safety Program, providing training for maintenance and program staff.
- Arrange for purchase of services from outside providers securing bids and seeking cost effective quality service;
- Cultivate professional, positive relationships with managers, residents and vendors.
- 5+ years of maintenance experience required;
- Broad range of experience in all areas of building and grounds maintenance, including but not limited to appliance repair, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, HVAC and preventative maintenance;
- Class C Boilers License required;
- Valid Driver's License with insured reliable vehicle and safe DMV driving record;
- The ability to work well with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Job-related management and supervisory experience;
- Knowledge of regulations pertaining to residential facilities.
Benefits: Salary commensurate with skills and experience. Excellent benefit package including medical, dental, short and long term disability insurance, 403b plan, vacation, holiday and sick leave.
How to Apply:
Send your letter of interest and resume or application to: Missions Inc. Programs, HR Department 3409 E. Medicine Lake Boulevard, Plymouth, MN 55441 or fax to 763.559.1195 or email to HR@missionsinc.org. Please indicate that you are applying for the Missions Inc. Maintenance Supervisor position. No phone calls please.
We invite you to visit our website at www.missionsinc.org/employment to learn more about us and to fill out an application to include with your resume and cover letter.
Missions Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to hiring individuals without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, membership or activity in a local commission, disability, sexual orientation or age.