Cook II - Line Cook - Minnehaha Cafe
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $14.50 PLUS -- based on qualifications
Prepares hot and cold food items according to standard operating procedures. Performs prep work and delivers finished food product.
- Prepares hot and cold food according to standard operating procedures and food safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Assists with setup, prep work, and delivery of food products.
- Organizes cooler and storage area.
- Maintains cleanliness and order of kitchen equipment and assigned work station.
Shifts available: Day - 7am-3pm or 2nd shift - 3pm-11pm
Shift differential: .50/hr for any hours worked 4pm-12am (midnight), $1/hr any hours worked 12am (midnight-8am)
- Cooking experience to equal two years.
- Must pass Cook II test.
- Basic knowledge of sanitation practices.
- On feet or standing 100% of time.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Exposure to varied temperatures between freezers and hot line equipment.