7 days left
- Employment Status
- Part Time
Have you ever been to Costco and received a free sample? If so, it's likely come from one of our employees. For more than 25 years, Club Demonstration Services (CDS) has helped Costco members make shopping decisions and shaped the identity that Costco is perhaps best known for its awesome free samples.
If you have worked in food services, the retail industry or customer service and like interacting with customers, we want you to join our team as a part-time Product Demonstrator.
Apply Today or Come to Our Hiring Event
Hiring Event Details:
When: Friday November 3 & Saturday November 4
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Where: La Quinta Inn & Suites
700 Bielenberg Dr, Woodbury, MN 55125
Job Title: Product Demonstrator
Summary: The part-time Product Demonstrator is responsible for preparing and demonstrating both food and non-food vendor products to Costco club members. They are also responsible for promoting and increasing the sales of products.
- Prepare and demonstrate both food and non-food vendor products to Costco club members
- Promote and increase the sales of products
- Provide excellent customer service
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills, a neat appearance, and superb customer focus
- Part-time schedule-must be able to work flexible hours to include work availability for weekends
- Must be able to stand the duration of the shift and perform routine tasks with minimal supervision
- Requires ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Must have basic computer skills
Position may be required to perform other related duties as assigned. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all essential functions, duties and required skills. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties at any time.
Now Hiring For Positions at These Costco Locations:
- Eden Prairie
- St. Louis Park
- Coon Rapids
- Maple Grove
Equal Opportunity Employer
Daymon Worldwide is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, or any other legally protected basis under federal, state or local law.
Associates joining Daymon may be subject to pre-employment screening.