Team Lead FPDR Disputes
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
JOIN US AS A TEAM LEAD, FINANCIAL SERVICES - DISPUTE RESOLUTIONSimilar Industry Titles and Key Words: Call Center SupervisorUse your skills, experience and talents to be a part of an exciting, engaged and passionate team! We strive to be a great place to work, advocating for our guests while ensuring we are compliant with industry regulations. We are a critical team within the Financial Services teams at Target, and we love what we do! PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead and motivate a group of more than 15 team members toward the achievement of established quality, productivity, and service level goals.
- Support a team which will be the first point of contact for incoming cardholder calls, ensuring team members follow critical procedures while delivering a great guest experience.
- Provide regular feedback focused on recognition for strong performance as well as recommendations for improvement to ensure maximum effectiveness. Hold accountable when performance is not meeting expectations.
- Encourage and support career growth and development of team members.
- Initiate and lead strategic initiatives aimed at improving overall effectiveness and performance of the Disputes team.
- Collaborate with peers and other leaders to drive results and improvements across the team.
- Develop a thorough understanding of MasterCard processes, credit industry regulations, and internal policies and procedures as related to transaction and payment disputes.
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience
- Proven leadership skills and ability to develop, manage, and motivate your team in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to strategize and solve problems while working with ambiguity
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong passion for delivering a great guest experience with every interaction
- Ability to work M-F 1:30pm - 10:00pm with some weekend or holidays based on business need.
- 2 + years of previous supervisory or leadership experience
- TSYS experience
- Bankcard, Disputes, or Fraud experience.
- Service Center Experience