Team Lead FPDR Fraud
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Join us as a Team Lead, Financial Services - Fraud PreventionUse your skills, experience and talents to be a part of an exciting, engaged and passionate team! We strive to be a great place to work, advocating for our guests while ensuring we are compliant with industry regulations. We are a critical team within the Financial Services teams at Target, and we love what we do! PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and motivate a group of more than 15 team members toward the achievement of established quality, productivity, and service level goals.
- Support a team which will be the first point of contact for incoming cardholder calls, ensuring team members follow critical procedures while delivering a great guest experience.
- Provide regular feedback focused on recognition for strong performance as well as recommendations for improvement to ensure maximum effectiveness. Hold accountable when performance is not meeting expectations.
- Encourage and support career growth and development of team members.
- Initiate and lead strategic initiatives aimed at improving overall efficiency and effectiveness and performance of the Fraud Prevention team, reduce loss, and retain guests.
- Collaborate with peers and other leaders to drive results and improvements across the team.
- Develop a thorough understanding of Target RedCard processes and products, Target.com procedures and policies, credit industry regulations, and internal policies and procedures as related to Retail and Credit Fraud Prevention and Credit Fraud Resolution.
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience
- Proven leadership skills and ability to develop, manage, and motivate your team in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to strategize and solve problems while working with ambiguity
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to handle a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with a strong sense of urgency
- Strong passion for delivering a great guest experience with every interaction
- 2 + years of previous supervisory or leadership experience
- TSYS experience
- Bankcard, Disputes, or Fraud experience
- Service center experience
- Project management experience
- Understanding of credit systems, functions, and general ledger procedures