Digital People is searching for a Marketing Analyst who is an A player and ready to join an amazing team! In this role you will have direct responsibility for the marketing, advertising, promotional materials, and budgets of your designated portfolio of properties. If you have experience with marketing in the multifamily industry, then this is the job for you! Read the details below and apply today!
- Develop and assess the portfolio’s day-to-day marketing operations, budgetary goals, and current/future occupancy trends.
- Assist in the marketing and leasing components of the annual budget. Recommendations to be based upon occupancy goals, financing parameters (Sec 42 guidelines, Sec 8, etc), market conditions and economic trends.
- Provide feedback on physical aspect of site including but not limited to; common areas, office condition/layout, exterior condition/curb appeal, clubhouse, signage.
- Analyze the effectiveness of each marketing or advertising source by reviewing traffic reports, Yardi reports and SafeRent. Make recommendation for campaign adjustments as needed.
- Develop and manage property websites, including domain name acquisition, content, imagery and branding. Review leasing shop reports quarterly and make recommendations on training needs for the site staff in effective marketing and leasing techniques.
- Review print/online ad campaigns creative and analytics regularly to assess performance and recommend changes to increase overall acquisition.
- Visit sites on a regular basis.
- Meet with vendors as needed to review proposals for new opportunities and determine cost effectiveness.
- Prior marketing, leasing or management experience in the multifamily industry is required.
- 4-year degree and at least 2-5 years of experience required
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Acceptable mathematical skills as measured by the Profile assessment
- Must be able to travel overnight as needed
- Yardi experience preferred, but not required