Pulltab Sales Clerk - Full Time
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $10.75 - $11.93 / hr plus tips, based on qualifications
Sells pulltabs to guests while applying high guest service standards to maximize player purchases and enhance guest casino experience.
Responsible for pulltab inventory and cash drawer on assigned shift.
- Engages in a positive guest interaction while selling pulltabs to guests and pays out prizes up to prescribed amounts.
- Verifies and reconciles bank with varying amounts, depending on assigned post.
- Assists Supervisor in swapping pulltab inventory boxes during opening, breaking, and end of shift. Maintains and tracks inventory of pulltabs assigned.
- Explains games to guests, answers questions, gives directions, and handles minor complaints.
- Sorts winning Pulltabs by game.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Cash-handling experience.
- Ability to speak, write and read English clearly.
- Must be able to pass basic math skills test.
- On feet or standing 90% of shift.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.