Analyst BI & Analytics
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
JOIN US AS A BI&A ANALYST Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Business Intelligence, AnalystGather and analyze data to solve complex problems and evaluate scenarios to make predictions on future outcomes and support decision making.Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As an Analyst, BI&A, you'll take the lead as you…
- Interface with the Target business representatives to validate business requirements/requests for analysis and present intermediate and final analytical results.
- Works as part of an agile product team and with business leaders to identify analytical requirements.
- Work with the agile team to collaborate and determine best method to gather, model, manipulate and present data. Help to gather business requirements and translates business questions into requirements
- Performs statistical analysis to support business needs. Designs, develops, and delivers analytical solutions, resulting in decision support or models.
- Communicates to share knowledge and findings. Presents results in a manner that the business partners can understand, ensuring interpretation, appropriate detail and usability.
- Builds visualizations of results and report requests consistent to clearly articulate outcomes to business users at all levels
- Documents analytical methodologies used in the execution of analytical request projects. Works with IT project teams on analytics solutions migrating to IT supported production solutions
- BA/BS Required
- Quantitative related degree preferred (e.g. math, econ, statistics)
- 1-2 years relevant experience (e.g. reporting)
- Programming knowledge
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Exposure to large data sets
- Technical coding skills + Engineering Knowledge and Skills
- Technical acumen of best method practices
- Experience/Exposure to: Visualization, Coding, business consulting, Database Architecture, Data Mining, Collaboration, Ability to use the various tools we are engaging: (Python, Hadoop, GitHub, HipChat, DB2 Host, Teradata Studio, R Studio, DataStream, Domo, Tableau)