Senior Analyst BI & Analytics
JOIN US AS A SENIOR ANALYST BI&A Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Business Intelligence, Analyst, Statistician, Data ScientistGather and analyze data to solve complex problems and evaluate scenarios to make predictions on future outcomes and support decision making.Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Senior Analyst BI&A, you'll take the lead as you…
- Interface with the Target business representatives to validate business requirements/requests for analysis and present intermediate and final analytical results.
- Works with main clients and project and business leaders to identify analytical requirements. Defines the statistical scope of the project and verifies it with clients, leaders and peers.
- Determine best method to gather, model, manipulate and present data. Gather business requirements and translates business questions into requirements
- Performs statistical analysis to support business needs. Designs, develops, and delivers analytical solutions, resulting in decision support or models.
- Communicates to share knowledge and findings. Presents results in a manner that the business partners can understand, ensuring interpretation, appropriate detail and usability.
- Builds visualizations of results and report requests consistent to clearly articulate outcomes to business users at all levels
- Documents analytical methodologies used in the execution of analytical request projects. Works with IT project teams on analytics solutions migrating to IT supported production solutions
- BA/BS Required
- Quantitative related degree preferred (e.g. math, econ, statistics)
- 3-5 years relevant experience (e.g. reporting)
- Programming knowledge
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Exposure to large data sets
- Technical coding skills + Engineering Knowledge and Skills
- Technical acumen of best method practices
- Experience/Exposure to: Visualization, Coding, business consulting, Database Architecture, Data Mining, Collaboration, Ability to use the various tools we are engaging: (SQL, Python, Hadoop, GitHub, HipChat, DB2 Host, Teradata Studio, R Studio, DataStream, Domo, Tableau)