Sr TSS Operations Manager
4 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
JOIN THE EVOLUTION OF RETAIL - AS A SR TSS OPERATIONS MANAGERSimilar Industry Titles and Key Words: Sr TSS Operations ManagerWho we're looking forThe retail landscape is changing - fast - and Target is evolving along with it. When we created our brand promise of “Expect More. Pay Less.” it paved the way for Target to infuse affordable fashion into our assortment and deliver an outstanding experience for our guests. We are pioneers of innovation with our owned brands and unique partnerships from Archer Farms and C9, to Made to Matter and Altuzarra. Today, Target continues to be committed to bringing our guests what they want, when they want it, where they want to shop - in our over 1,800 stores, mobile, online and the retail channels of the future. We're looking for a Sr TSS Operations Manager who is interested in putting their business, leadership and people skills to work. Be a leader and trendsetter by delivering your passion for sourcing to Target. Our team is our greatest asset, so we invest in the growth and development of our team, and have fun while doing it. As a Sr TSS Operations Manager you will drive and manage the advancement of critical sourcing capabilities across a global organization through the use of traditional and agile Project Management principles.
- Design, plan and implement projects with high complexity in scope, scale, delivery speed, and organizational impact to Target that support Food and Essentials Owned Brand portfolio.
- Leverage thought leadership and strong communication skills to influence peers & leaders across areas within the organization including TSS, Supply Chain, Merchandising, Product Design & Development, Visual Merchandising, Packaging, Planning, and Global Trade to prioritize and advance critical sourcing capabilities.
- Create business case and user stories to enable advancement of technology products including process, cultural change and product marketing for products needed to advance Food and Essentials sourcing.
- Understand dependencies and ensure connectivity to support holistic & synergistic solutions for the TSS organization and total Target. Develop cross functional solutions when appropriate.
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress. Able to develop and execute change management plans that address behavioral & organizational needs.
- Supports and evolves critical sourcing capabilities aligned to Matrix Management, Costing & Negotiations for Owned Brand Vendor for Food and Essentials categories.
- Drives Vendor engagement strategies through vendor councils, connected enterprise and sourcing initiatives for the advancement of Food and Essentials matrix management.
- 4-year degree
- 8 + years relevant experience and familiarity with Food sourcing/merchandising, supply chain, and compliance processes.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of Management.
- Project management experience & knowledge of project management tools
- Strong problem solving & analytical ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate complex concepts into simple, clear communications & scenario building.
- Strong organizational & multi-tasking ability
- Strong adaptability & resiliency skills.
- Project Management Professional ( PMP), lean, agile certifications
- Experience working with Multi Cultural/International Audiences.
- Experience dealing with compliance to governmental and/or market driven regulations.
- Experience with Data Management.